AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
OverviewEnglish-German (Englisch-Deutsch) Dictionary. 124000 entries with phonetic transcriptions of English words, includes genders of nouns, German phrases and idioms. Features include: extremely fast dictionary browsing; resident mode (word lookup from any application); expansion cards support; adjustable fonts; search within the offered definitions; and more. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Integration with TiBR Pro e-book reader and Plucker offline web browser (Palm OS). Recommended for devices with expansion cards. Version for 2MB Palm OS devices is also available. English German database based on Ergane 5.0 wordlists.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Pocket PC 2003/2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5/6
RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file) ( for lite version)
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the engger.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded engger.exe file and follow the installation instructions. RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded engger.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA, then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries:
must have app for Windows
create online surveys (webapp)
ssh client for Windows
server monitoring webapp