AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
RoadLingua works with:
Palm OS powered handhelds:
- palmOne (Palm Inc.)
- TapeWave Zodiac
- other PalmOS handheld vendors
Pocket PC (Windows Mobile) powered handhelds:
- HP iPaq
- other Pocket PC handheld vendors
Nail Art Encyclopedia
OverviewEncyclopedia of Nail Art, includes images and algorithms for design implementation. (C) Nogti.com. Features include: extremely fast dictionary browsing; resident mode to lookup words from another applications; expansion cards support; adjustable fonts; search within the offered definitions; and more. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Integration with TiBR Pro e-book reader and Plucker offline web browser (Palm OS).
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Pocket PC or above
RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Pocket PC (Self-installing EXE)
Pocket PC (CAB file)
|Nail Art Encyclopedia
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the nails.pdb, nailsPics.pdb and RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Pocket PC)For Pocket PC EXE distributions:
For Pocket PC CAB file:
- Run the downloaded nails.exe file and follow the installation instructions. RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded nails.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA, then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Pocket PC and Palm OS dictionaries: