AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
Guitar Chord Reference
OverviewGuitar Chord Illustrated Reference. View guitar chords on your PDA! The reference contains the most common chords, sorted in alphabetical order. Perfect as a learning tool.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above
- Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (CAB file)
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the chords.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded chords.exe file and follow the installation instructions. RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded chords.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA, then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries: