Browse dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more
Download our products (dictionaries, RoadLingua, AW Maker)
Purchase dictionaries online
Read about updates and special offers
Frequently asked questions
Partner with us
Referral programs, internationalization, special offers
PiLoc is the system that provides national language localization of Palm Connected Organizers, Hanspring Visor, HandEra, IBM WorkPad, and Sony CLIE with operating system Palm OS (version 3.0 - 4.0) despite on language version of Palm OS (English, French, German and so on).
- PiLoc Polish Localization 1.0 ( 0 Kb )
|PiLoc Polish Localization
if you desire to buy a corporate license for PiLoc Polish Localization
- Adds national characters in the built-in system fonts
- Provides optional feature of full translation of Palm OS interface (all menus, icons, buttons, dialoges are translated into national language)
- For some languages supports basic national encoding types
- Provides convienent way of switching beetwen national language and original (Default) interfaces in the case you install full modification of PiLoc
- Allows optional translation of categories of all built-in applications
- If different national encoding tipes are available Piloc allows to switch encoding types on-line without exiting a current application and starting PiLoc options dialog
- Encodes clipboard content while you change national encoding type by special Graffiti symbol. It works like symbol convertor and you get it free!
- Provides correct search and sorting operations for texts that are wirtten in national language
- Change Graffiti layout to enable to write national characters. Changes built-in Graffiti help according to the additional symbols
- Adds to Palm OS national language on-screen keyboard layout (for some languages there is several layouts)
- Allows to use external portable keyboard (Palm Portable Keyboard, Targus Portable Keyboard, etc.) to type in national language and for some languages provides several portable keyboard layouts
- Has the convenient interface for management of PiLoc operation
- Supports various localization languages. (If you install additional language resources you will be able to use PiLoc localization in several different languages at the same time.)
- Automatically starts National Language Support after systems reset
- Has protection from cycling reset
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM
- Automatically starts National Language Support after hard reset (if you have PiLoc installed into a Flash-ROM)
- Provides developers with open API for management of National Language Support modes. It is necessary for developing software that uses National Language Support features
RoadLingua CD ROM
Tired of downloading dictionary files?
Now you can purchase the RoadLingua CD containing the RoadLingua dictionary viewer and all dictionaries from our website. RoadLingua registration included!
Subscribe to our free newsletter and stay in touch with updates and new releases!
To subscribe, send us a blank e-mail.