AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
OverviewRoadLingua is a dictionary shell, supporting multilingual dictionaries. The main features are: native support for expansion cards (CF, MMC, SD, Memory Stick), extremely fast word browsing, support for images, rich text and hyperlinks, text compression to make a dictionary fit the PDA's memory, resident mode to query a word within any text application, ability to create custom dictionaries. Along with RoadLingua a wide range of free and commercial multilingual, specialty, and explanatory dictionaries is offered. Both large dictionaries and small dictionaries for low memory devices are available. The unregistered version of RoadLingua has no time limitation, use it as long as you want.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, or
- Pocket PC 2003/2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5/6
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (CAB file)
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded roadlng.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
- Copy the downloaded roadlng.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA, then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries:
must have app for Windows
create online surveys (webapp)
ssh client for Windows
server monitoring webapp