AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
Chinese-English Hieroglyph Dictionary
OverviewChinese-English Hieroglyph Dicitonary. Contains Chinese characters (Big5), Mandarin pronunciation(s) (in pinyin), Cantonese pronunciation(s) (in a modified version of Yale), English definitions. 5395 entries. Contributed by John H. Jenkins.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above
RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
- Chinese Localization (CJKOS
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Freeware; to use without limitations, you need to have a license for RoadLingua dictionary viewer.
Purchase RoadLingua viewer
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the chenhy.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries:
must have app for Windows
create online surveys (webapp)
ssh client for Windows
server monitoring webapp