AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
OverviewCzech-German (Cesko-Nemecky, Tschechisch-Deutsch) Dictionary. 41603 entries. This dictionary contains the most used words. Features include: Extremely fast dictionary browsing; resident mode (Palm OS only): select a word in any application and read the definition with a single stylus stroke; expansion cards support; adjustable fonts; search within the offered definitions; and more. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Integration with TiBR Pro e-book reader and Plucker offline web browser (Palm OS). It is a perfect word set to be installed either in your handheld's memory or on the expansion card.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Pocket PC 2003/2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5/6
RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
- PiLoc Czech localization kit, or similar product to display Czech characters.
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (Self-installing EXE)
Windows Mobile (CAB file)
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the czeger.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded czeger.exe file and follow the installation instructions. RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded czeger.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA, then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries:
must have app for Windows
create online surveys (webapp)
ssh client for Windows
server monitoring webapp