AbsoluteWord.com homepage Products
Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more Download
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker Buy online
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC News
Read about updates and special offers Support
Customer support F.A.Q.
Frequently asked questions Partners
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
RoadLingua works with:
Palm OS powered handhelds:
- palmOne (Palm Inc.)
- TapeWave Zodiac
- other PalmOS handhelds vendors
Pocket PC (Windows Mobile) powered handhelds:
- Casio (Cassiopeia)
- other Pocket PC handhelds vendors
The Naval Glossary (English-Portuguese)
OverviewEnglish to Portuguese version of the Naval Glossary of the Brazilian Society of Naval Engineering (SOBENA). Contributed by Michael A. Lees with permission of SOBENA
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Windows Mobile (Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003)
RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
- KB of either RAM or expansion card free space
|Palm OS (ZIP)
Palm OS (Self-installing EXE)
Freeware; to use without limitations, you need to have a license for RoadLingua dictionary viewer.
Purchase RoadLingua viewer
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the nave2p.pdb and RoadLingua.prc files to install
- Click OK
- When the Install Tool dialog box reappears, check the location in the Destination column
- If you want to install The Naval Glossary (English-Portuguese) to the expansion card, select /Palm or /Palm/Launcher as the destination path for all files except RoadLingua.prc (which always should reside in the main memory).
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Pocket PC)
- Run the downloaded nave2p.exe file and follow the installation instructions. RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- When prompted to install RoadLingua viewer, DO NOT change its default installation path. RoadLingua should always reside in the main memory under the default path provided by installer.
Subscribe to AbsoluteWord RSS news
Featured Pocket PC and Palm OS dictionaries:
by Intorine (Palm)
Pocket PC Games
by Intorine (Pocket PC)
by Intorine (Pocket PC)